Website usage terms and conditions
The term Audosta Ltd, Rags2Riches4Schools or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 Broad Street, Newport. Our company registration number is 7031195. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cookies are used on our site where they are strictly necessary for the site functionality. They are used to aid navigation, and to keep track that page links are working correctly. If you select the ‘Remember Me’ option a cookie will be used to remember your details. You can turn off cookies by blocking them in your browser Privacy settings. Data collected by this site is used to administer and enhance the site and service. The only telephone contact we will ever make with you will be to discuss details of collection bookings with us. We only disclose information to third-parties for item delivery or collection purposes.
As part of the registration process for our services, we collect personal information:
- This may include for example your name, telephone number, email address.
We use that information for a couple of reasons:
- To tell you about things you’ve asked us to tell you about;
- To contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information;
- To check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied.
Please email us at office@Rags2Riches4Schools to amend your preferences or if you would like to opt out of us contacting you at any point. It is important to remember if you have collection bookings or another service still in place with us for any future date you might want to update us with another contact before opting out.
On receipt of an objection, in most circumstances calls, texts or other electronic communications should stop within 28 days of receiving the objection, and postal communications should stop within two months.
Your contact details will be reviewed annually. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Controlling your personal information
We only disclose information to third-parties for item delivery or collection purposes.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 act May 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that particular website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Audosta Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Audosta Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Audosta Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.